Vancouver’s much anticipated annual food and drink festival, Dine Out Vancouver 2022, will be returning. Here’s a look at what you can expect.
Dine Out Vancouver 2022 Dates
The festival will be running from January 14 – January 31, 2022. That is 18 days of feasting fun!
KeyDine Out Vancouver 2022 FestivalDates:
- January 6, 2022– Reservations open and menus available at dineoutvancouver.com
- January 14, 2022– Festivalbegins – dig in!
How Does Dine Out Vancouver work?
Dine Out Vancouver 2022 is a great opportunity for foodies to show their support and love for local Vancouver restaurants.
The festival promotes local and regional ingredients, the wines of British Columbia, and the city’s exceptional culinary talent.
You can look forward to a tasty lineup of menus (breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch in Vancouver) and gastronomic experiences.
Dine Out Vancouver Festival is about community, collaboration, and sharing Vancouver’s culinary story with the world.
Along with the Wines of British Columbia, and a host of other Community Partners, the festival showcases culinary talent as well as the many different culinary and cultural experiences that only a city like Vancouver can offer.
Dine Out Vancouver Festival also includes special hotel offers to help make an overnight Dine Out experience both safe and relaxing.
Participating Restaurants List and Menus
This year, there are 325+ restaurants participating in 14 cities across the Lower Mainland.
- 1931 Gallery Bistro
- Afghan Horsemen Restaurant
- Al Porto Ristorante
- Alimentaria Mexicana
- Alouette Bistro
- Alphabet City
- Ancora Waterfront Dining and Patio – False Creek
- Arike Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
- Ask for Luigi
- Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine in Kitsilano
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine on Broadway
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine on Davie
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine on Robson
- Banter Room
- Bar Gobo
- Barney’s on Granville
- Bayside Lounge
- BC Kitchen
- Beeryani Indian Bistro & Bar
- Belgard Kitchen
- Bellaggio Cafe
- Bells & Whistles – Dunbar
- Bells & Whistles – Fraser
- BiBo Pizzeria con Cucina
- Bin 4 Burger Lounge
- Bistro Sakana
- Black + Blue
- Boathouse Restaurant – Kitsilano
- Bombay Kitchen + Bar – Commercial Drive
- Bombay Kitchen + Bar – South Granville
- Bombay Masala Indian Restaurant
- Bonta Italian Ristorante
- Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar
- Bovine Rice Bowls
- Brass Fish Tavern & Kitchen
- Brix & Mortar
- Browns Socialhouse – QE Theatre
- Bufala Kerrisdale
- Burdock & Co.
- Burgoo Bistro – Downtown
- Burgoo Bistro – Main Street
- Burgoo Bistro – Point Grey
- Butcher & Bullock
- C|PRIME Modern Italian Steak & Wine
- Cactus Club Cafe – Ash
- Cactus Club Cafe – Bentall
- Cactus Club Cafe – Byrne Road
- Cactus Club Cafe – Coal Harbour
- Cactus Club Cafe – English Bay
- Cactus Club Cafe – Robson
- Cactus Club Cafe – West Broadway
- Cactus Club Cafe – Yaletown
- Café One
- Cannibal Cafe
- Capo & The Spritz
- Cardero’s Restaurant
- Cazba Restaurant
- Chambar Restaurant
- Chef Hung Taiwanese Beef Noodle – Kerrisdale
- Chewies Oyster Bar – Coal Harbour
- Chewies Oyster Bar – Kitsilano
- Chi Vegan
- Cibo Trattoria
- Coast Restaurant
- Cold Tea Restaurant
- Collective Goods Bistro & Grocer
- D/6 Bar & Lounge
- Davie Dosa Company
- Di Beppe
- District Bar Restaurant
- Diva at the Met
- Dockside Restaurant
- Earls Fir Street
- Earls Robson
- Earls Test Kitchen
- Earls Yaletown
- East is East, Chai Lounge – Broadway
- East is East, Chai Lounge – Main Street
- Espana restaurant Ltd
- Fable Diner
- Fable Diner & Bar
- Fable Kitchen
- Five Sails
- Flying Pig – Gastown
- Flying Pig – Olympic Village
- Flying Pig – Yaletown
- Four olives restaurant
- Frankie’s Italian Kitchen & Bar
- French Table
- Frying Pan Kitchen & Bar
- Fufú Café
- Greek by Anatoli
- Greek Gastown
- Gurkha Himalayan Kitchen
- Gyoza Bar
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ – Downtown
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ – West Broadway
- H Tasting Lounge
- H2 Rotisserie & Bar
- Harbour Oyster + Bar
- Hawksworth Restaurant
- Hello Nori
- Honey Salt
- Hook Seabar
- Hydra Estiatorio
- Ignite Pizzeria – Main Street
- Indian Delicacy
- INDUS Grill & Bar
- Italian Kitchen
- Izakaya Gon’s
- Jamjar Canteen
- Jess’ Restaurant
- Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House
- Johnnys On Oak
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Alberni
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Dunsmuir
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Granville Island
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Yaletown
- KINTON RAMEN
- Kirin Mandarin Restaurant – Downtown
- Kitchen Dada Sushi Bar & Grill
- Kobe Japanese Steak House
- Kokoro Tokyo Mazesoba – Downtown
- Kokoro Tokyo Mazesoba – Kerrisdale
- La Boqueria Tasting Room
- La Piazza Dario Ristorante
- Las Margaritas Restaurant
- Le Crocodile Restaurant
- Lift Bar Grill View
- Liuyishou Hot Pot Vancouver
- Living Room at Hotel Belmont
- Lucky Taco
- Luppolo Brewing Company
- Mackenzie Room
- Mahony’s Tavern – Convention Centre
- Mahony’s Tavern – False Creek
- Maizal Restaurant
- Marcello Ristorante and Pizzeria
- Maria’s Taverna
- Mary’s on Davie
- Max’s Restaurant – Cuisine of the Philippines
- Meinhardt Fine Foods
- Mila Plant Based
- Minami Restaurant
- Moxies – Davie
- Nuba – Gastown
- Nuba – Kitsilano
- Nuba – Mount Pleasant
- Nuba – Yaletown
- Old Spaghetti Factory – Gastown
- P2B Bistro & Bar
- Pacifico Pizzeria & Ristorante – Smithe Street
- Palate Kitchen
- Papi’s Seafood and Oyster Bar
- Paul Bakery, Cafe & Restaurant
- Pepino’s Spaghetti House
- Pizzeria Farina
- Poor Italian Ristorante
- Popina Cantina
- Potluck Hawker Eatery
- Prestons Restaurant + Lounge
- Provence Marinaside
- Robba da Matti – Gastown
- Robba da Matti – West End
- Robba da Matti – Yaletown
- Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. – Kitsilano
- Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. – Main Street
- Romer’s – Kitsilano
- Romer’s – River District
- RV’S Butter Kitchen
- Sai Woo
- Salmon n’ Bannock Bistro
- Sandbar Restaurant
- Say Mercy!
- Seasons in The Park
- Shaughnessy Restaurant
- Shin Ka Gyuu
- Showcase Restaurant & Bar
- Siddhartha’s Indian Kitchen
- Sing Sing Beer Bar
- Stanley Park Brewing Restaurant & Brewpub
- Stanley’s Bar & Grill
- Stock & Supply
- Sula Indian Restaurant – Commercial Drive
- Sula Indian Restaurant – Main Street
- Sushi Maro
- Sylvia Restaurant & Lounge
- Tacofino Ocho
- Tap & Barrel – Convention Centre
- Tap & Barrel – Olympic Village
- Teahouse Restaurant
- Tendon Kohaku – Downtown
- The Pawn Shop YVR
- The Rise Global Fusion Eatery
- The Three Brits Public House
- Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant
- Trattoria – Kitsilano
- Tutto Restaurant & Bar
- UVA Wine & Cocktail Bar
- Vancouver Fish Company Restaurant & Bar
- Water St. Cafe
- West Oak Restaurant
- Zaatar w Zeit
- Zarak by Afghan Kitchen
- 75 West Coast Grill
- Blue Canoe Waterfront Restaurant
- Britannia Brewing – Steveston
- Bruno Restaurant
- Cactus Club Cafe – Richmond Centre
- Catch Kitchen + Bar
- Chop Steakhouse & Bar
- Ember Indian Kitchen
- Flying Beaver Bar & Grill
- Freebird Table & Bar
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ – Richmond
- Harold’s Kitchen and Bar
- Hotpot Palace
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Richmond South
- Moxies – Richmond
- Shoestring Cafe
- Yokohama teppanyaki & Sushi Bar
- Yuu Japanese Tapas
- Acqua Restaurant & Bar
- Atlas Steak + Fish – Burnaby
- Baci A Taste of Italy
- Burnaby Mountain Restaurant
- Cactus Club Cafe – North Burnaby
- Cactus Club Cafe – Station Square
- Hart House Restaurant
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Burnaby, T
- Kokoro Tokyo Mazesoba- Brentwood
- Paella Guys
- Portobello Ristorante
- Riverway Restaurant
- Tendon Kohaku – Brentwood
- Atlas Steak + Fish – Langley
- Cactus Club Cafe – Langley
- Fort Pub & Grill
- Glass House Estate Winery
- Italian Osteria & Cheesebar
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Langley
- Lodge Steakhouse
- Milestones – Langley
- Moxies – Langley
- S+L Kitchen & Bar Langley
- Afghan Kitchen – South Surrey
- Cactus Club Cafe – Southpoint Mall
- Charcoal & Woodz Restaurant & Bar
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Morgan Creek
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Scott Road
- Milestones – Guildford
- Milestones – Southpoint
- MIXT Lobby Lounge
- S+L Kitchen & Bar South Surrey
West Vancouver Restaurants
- Ancora Waterfront Dining and Patio – Ambleside
- Beach House Restaurant
- Cactus Club Cafe – Park Royal
- Earls Ambleside Beach
- Feast The Neighbourhood Table
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Park Royal, The
- Milestones – Park Royal
- Village Taphouse
- Cactus Club Cafe – Coquitlam
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Coquitlam
- Kokoro Tokyo Mazesoba – Coquitlam
- Milestones – Coquitlam
- The Wild Fig Restaurant + Lounge
- Britannia Brewing – Ladner
- Cactus Club Cafe – Scott Road
- Pat Quinn’s Restaurant & Bar
- RiverHouse Restaurant and Pub
New Westminster Restaurants
- Boathouse Restaurant – New Westminster
- el Santo
- GINO’S RESTAURANT
- Met Bar and Grill, The
- Cactus Club Cafe – Abbotsford
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Abbotsford
- S+L Kitchen & Bar Abbotsford
- Trading Post Brewing – Abbotsford
Port Moody Restaurants
- Boathouse Restaurant – Port Moody, The
- Pizzeria Spacca Napoli
- Milestones – Tsawwassen
Maple Ridge Restaurants
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar – Maple Ridge
- Boathouse Restaurant – Whiterock
Restaurant Menu Highlights
Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar
Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar is offering an indulgent three-course prix fixe dinner menu priced at $59 per person.
Menu options include Ling Cod Provençal and Brant Lake Wagyu Beef Bourguignon, both of which are modern renditions on European classics with a West Coast perspective, an approach Boulevard has become celebrated for.
Diners will be treated to opportunities to elevate and indulge further with menu add ons, including Hokkaido scallops and truffles.
This year, Club Versante’s newly-opened restaurant, Bruno, is excited to participate with family-style lunch and dinner menus prepared by Executive Chef Will Lew.
DOVF Lunch at Bruno
The three-course lunch menu (available weekdays only) features some of the restaurant’s most popular items served family-style for parties of two or more to enjoy for$29 per person. The meal begins with a vibrant Winter Burrata Salad topped with fall orchard fruits, smoked squash tomatoes and candied walnuts, along with the famous Kurobuta Pork Belly served with peppercorn lime aioli. For the crowd-pleasing main event, the Flame Torched Spicy Fried Chicken Burger comes served on a soft brioche bun with matchstick fries on the side. Save room for the sweet finale – Bruno’s signature Rustic Tiramisu.
DOVF Dinner at Bruno
Not to be missed is Bruno’s sumptuous dinner-time feast, beginning with Oysters & Ikura, the Winter Burrata Salad, and Kurobuta Pork Belly. Next up, three main courses decorate the table: Truffle Lavender Duck served with foie gras and confit duck croquettes; Grilled Wagyu Flank Steak served with truffle smashed potatoes and brussels sprouts, and Arctic Char with saffron cream mussels, clams and wild pink scallops. A sweet dessert duo includes the Rustic Tiramisu and Cherry Pavlova. This decadent affair is available for$59 per person, based on a minimum two-person reservation.
Special Rates at Versante Hotel
Why end the evening there? Stretch out the festivities with a slumber party at Versante Hotel. For the month of January, guests of Bruno are invited to experience Richmond’s only luxury boutique hotel withrates as low as $149 per night. Make a splash in the heated rooftop pool (open year-round), work up a sweat at the 24-hour fitness studio featuring Peloton and MIRROR workout technology, and unwind in boldly-designed guestrooms that feature lavish amenities and large, spa-like bathrooms.
To view and take advantage of this limited-time offer, book a reservation atclubversante.com/bruno.
Water Street Cafe
Water Street Cafe is offering a $29 per person 3-course brunch/lunch and a $49 per person 3-course dinner.
Trade Post Brewing
Trade Post Brewing locations in Abbotsford and Fort Langley is offering a $35 dinner and lunch menu.
Dine Out Vancouver’sStreetFood City Rolls Again, Jan 15 – 23
StreetFood City,Dine Out VancouverFestival’s annual food truck pod, has drawn thousands of hungry culinary enthusiasts to šxʷƛ̓ənəq Xwtl’e7énk Square, on the north side of the Vancouver Art Gallery, since its launch in 2011.
The milestone 10th edition had to be cancelled last year due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, so organizers couldn’t be more thrilled to announce thatStreetFood City makes its long-awaited return from Saturday, January 15 to Sunday, January 23.
This year’sStreetFood City welcomes 13 food trucks in all, offering everything from Korean fried chicken and lobster rolls to authentic Malaysian fare, Mediterranean-inspired vegan platters and wraps, Neapolitan pizza, and more.
The trucks on the plaza will rotate throughout the event so you’ll want to check back daily to see what’s new.
Onsite seating and tables mean you can feast with co-workers and friends while your meal is still fresh and hot as can be, and tents provided by sponsorEVO Car Sharewill ensure potential rain doesn’t dampen the fun.
Street Food City 2022 features the following food trucks and carts:
- Disco Cheetah
- Mama’s Fish & Chips
- Melt City Grilled Cheese
- Mom’s Grilled Cheese
- Mr. Arancino
- Old Country Pierogi
- REEL Mac and Cheese
- Salty’s Lobster Shack
- Shameless Buns
- Super Thai
- Taste of Malaysia
- Via Tevere Pizzeria Napoletana
Saturday, January 15 to Sunday, January 23
Weekdays: 11am – 2pm
Weekends: 11am – 5pm
Vancouver Art Gallery
šxʷƛ̓ənəq Xwtl’e7énk Square, West GeorgiaStreet(between Hornby and HoweStreets)
January 14-31, 2022.
In 2021 the event ran from February 5th until March 7th. In 2022 it celebrated its 20th year and ran from January 14th until January 31st. For the event's official website click Dine Out Vancouver.
Dineout Pay: Giving diners a cashless payment experience across restaurants and an opportunity to earn cashback on every payment. And even pay bills using cashbacks. Gourmet Passport: A unique membership with massive benefits for the real connoisseur of food.
Definition of dine out
intransitive verb. : to eat a meal away from home. dine out on. : to use as a subject for dining table conversation.
- Pay from your homescreen. If you already have a booking, tap on the “Pay Bill” button appearing in the booking details section at the top of your home screen. ...
- Pay on restaurant page. ...
- Enter total bill amount & pay.
Best known for its dining out table reservations and events service, Dineout has built a network of over 50,000 restaurant partners in the country. The startup makes money by selling annual memberships to restaurants and customers and through its billing payments solution.
PromoCash can be used to pay 10% of the bill amount at Dineout Pay enabled restaurants on dine-in, takeaway as well as home-delivery (if available). - Using PromoCash, you can also pay 20% of the Dineout Passport membership price.
The major difference is that guests are welcome at a Dining Out, whereas the participants in a Dining In are unit members only.
Dine in = out at your house, dine out = go to a restaurant.
The major difference is that guests are welcome at a Dining Out, whereas the participants in a Dining In are unit members only.
To start your Dine Out experience, make sure you have at least one Restaurant Venue in any of your Worlds. Then, send one or more Sims to that Venue. On the Restaurant Venue, find the Host, click on him/her and select 'Request Table'. The Host will seat you to a table that's available.
Dineout App provides you with exciting offers on a plethora of restaurants, exclusive discounts on buffets, complimentary dishes & a lot more. Get up to 50% off on food & drinks. Discover new places, cuisines & premium restaurants without the fear of over-spending.
Definition of dine-in
: of, relating to, or selling food or beverages consumed on the premises a dine-in restaurant A special that is available for dine-in customers only. Dine-in seating is limited but smartly arranged.— Bob Townsend.
Dining does not only refer to dinner: a hotel will usually serve lunch in the dining room, for example. But if you say you plan to dine out, most people will take that to mean go out for an evening meal.
If you compare eating in to eating out in terms of convenience alone, restaurant food wins the contest. When convenience is your main criterion, you are likely to eat out every few days, says the USDA. In addition, when looking for convenience, you are 17 percent more likely to purchase unhealthy fast food.
If you want to eat inside the restaurant and while ordering on the counter if cashier asks, we can say "eat in", which is British Antonym of "take away" as stated in wikipedia. Also, Dine in is a strong word which is used for such situation. It's also the American antonym of "take out".